Married couples may face conflicts and differing expectations in their relationship, leading to marital stress and grow apart.
Do not wait till it is too late to go for help. Relationships do not fall apart overnight. The longer the problem stays, the more the relationship becomes strained.
Seek help early from a professional to work with you and your spouse on improving your marital relationship. A counsellor can help you and your spouse to:
- understand the issues and conflicts in your marriage
- improve your marriage by working through the issues and reasons for conflict
- discover internal resources and strengths that could strengthen your marriage
- communicate and re-connect with your spouse
- regain the trust and commitment in your marriage